PRO account holders can now keep 100% of ad revenue from advertisements shown next to their panoramas. We will show the ads as usual but you can keep the revenue from them thanks to our ad program.
Here is how to set it up:
To manage your Ad settings, click on AdSense tab in your account settings.
You will have two options there:
Option #1: Turn off ads completely
We will not show ads on your panorama pages and profile page.
Option #2: Leave the ads on and keep 100% of revenue from them
We will show the ads next to your panoramas but you can keep all the revenue
How does it work?
- You need to have the PRO account to be able to keep the ad revenue.
- You need to sign up for AdSense and provide us with your AdSense ID. We’ll then use it to show your ads on your images.
- Please note that all changes you make to your ad settings will take a few days to propagate to the live site. This is due to various caching mechanisms we have in place on profile and panorama pages. Please allow about 1-3 days to see the changes live.
- When you set your adsense details for the first time and apply for the 100% revenue sharing, we need to manually review your account to make sure all your details are entered correctly. We can’t start showing ads using AdSense for accounts with incomplete or faulty information. Please allow about a week before we review the info and feel free to contact us with questions if it takes longer.
How much will I make?
- It depends on many things. Two important factors that influence your revenue are the amount of traffic to your panoramas and also the quality of your titles, descriptions and tags on your panos. All these factors determine how good, relevant and how expensive advertisements are shown on your pages.
Good luck and happy earning!