The wonderful World of Sports!
Whatever your level of skill or participation, some of the more memorable quotes from famous players and coaches can serve as a guide in day-to-day life. Don’t forget to send us your sport related panoramas to firstname.lastname@example.org
– A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.
– I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my live. And that is why I succeed.
– Nobody’s a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It’s hard to stay on top.
– The strong one doesn’t win, the one that wins is strong
– Run and become. Become and run. Run to succeed in the outer world. Become to proceed in the inner world.
– The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.
Looking forward to seeing your submissions on email@example.com