360° panorama by Dimitris Dimitrakakis.
Click the image to open the interactive version.

After the Greek revolution of 1821 the Emir Zade Mosque was used as a military facility. According to J. Koder the Mosque replaced the Catholic Church of St. Markus around 1470 when about the Venetian Era came to pass. The roof was added/constructed at 1665 and was renovated at 1776.

Leave a Reply