Google Analytics is a great tool for tacking website performance. There are plenty of parameters and behaviors you can track in order to understand how users interact with websites and individual pages within websites.
Now you have the opportunity to add your Tracking ID to your 360Cities account (only for PRO and Company users) and start getting the stats of your panorama pages in your Google Analytics account.
- What Google Analytics can do for you?
Google Analytics provides you with data and statistics about viewers who visit your panoramas. You will be able to see how many people view your panoramas, where they come from, how long they stay on your panorama pages and much more.
- How to get your Google Analytics ID?
Access your existing Google Analytics account or create a new Google Analytics account. > At the top bar, select Admin.
There are three columns: Account, Property, and View. Go to the Property column, select the dropdown menu and then click on “create new property”.
You will have to answer some questions:
- “What would you like to track?” -> Website
- “Website Name” -> Whatever you want
- “Website URL” -> Select https, enter www.360cities.net
- “Industry category”, “Reporting Time Zone” -> Whatever you want
- Click on “Get Tracking ID”
Scroll up to the top and you will be given an ID in the following format: UA-19566883-3
Copy and paste the ID you receive into the box on the page.