Panoramas on 360cities.net (the website) can now be seen in virtual reality (VR) on Google Cardboard, with support for other hardware headsets coming soon.
Here’s what you need to do in order to partake in the VR experience on 360cities.net:
- Buy the Cardboard from Google or DIY
- Get your Android or iPhone ready
- Tap on the image – it will then go “fullscreen” and you’ll have 2 icons in top right corner – one is for gyro and one is for VR (eye)
- Tap on the VR icon and activate the Gyro
- The screen will be divided in two with the same image displayed side by side
- Insert your phone into the Cardboard viewer
- You are now inside the panorama – look up, down, and around…and ENJOY!