Almost all of the tens of thousands of panoramas on 360cities.net are available for licensing on request, including our new, 80-gigapixel London panoramic photo. If you’re interested in licensing the London image for use in ad campaign, an extra-large printed mural, an architectural project, etc., contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few details and we’ll follow up with you right away.
Past customers of our library of images include, taken from random examples:
- Advertising agencies launching targeted web campaigns for their clients
- A Budweiser World Cup tv spot
- A Swiss TV network creating promo spots
- Web developers creating proposals for client websites
- Architects using the images as backgrounds for 3D models
- A daily news publisher preparing to launch a tablet app
- A producer of planetarium programs
- An online travel magazine
If we don’t have the specific type of image you’re looking for in your project, we can create it for you on commission, drawing from our worldwide membership of qualified panorama photographers. Working with you, we will arrange for photographers to capture the images you need with the characteristics you specify. Our member base and our know how in panoramic photography combine to give you a powerful resource for commissioning new 360-degree panorama content.
Contact us or read more about Commissioning Gigapixel Photography on our site.
One thought on “Commissions and Licensing of Panoramic Photos”
You say ” We also blurred out one “naughty bit”.” was this the bath in the small consevatory on the roof by any chance?