The Gigapixel Treasure Hunt is now finished. For those of you who missed it, we released the world’s largest 360 panorama and gave 30 clues which people had to find, and send to us. The first person to send us the highest number of correct answers wins $1000.
Here are all the clues again, in case you want to play, just for fun:
1. blue hair
2. a heated floor under construction
3. somebody in their underwear
4. south end of the suicide bridge
5. lone pitbull
6. a bagel (or maybe it’s a donut)
7. exterior nudity
8. number 11 and 12, next to each other
9. a bus from a town between the rivers Krka and Kolpa
11. “Pat & Mat” at work, up there
12. A driving range
13. A water tower being beautified
14. A “gentleman’s nightclub”
15. A clock that’s wrong
16. A sphere (no, NOT the spherical image itself)
17. A chairlift
18. A bulls-eye and cross-hairs
19. A female pink face on a window
20. A square and a triangle next to each other (in a field)
21. Where you go when you need fish food
22. Hippy czech flag
24 Where you can have a beer with Stelcer
25. A raven (or a type of crow anyway)
26. Pizza = mc squared
27 Where God can read the time from his chair in heaven
29. This building http://bit.ly/5jpfY1
30. This place http://www.360cities.net/image/treasure-hunt-clue-01
If you want to give it a try, click on the image below. If you want to see the answers, keep scrolling down!
Before we announce the winner, we’ll show you all the answers. Today we’ll show you the first ten answers. These were the easiest. Nearly everyone who sent in answers got these.
1. Blue hair
This was one of the first things I saw in the image when I zoomed in and looked around. It’s pretty hard to miss.
2. A heated floor under construction
The only reason I knew what a heated floor under construction looks like is because a friend of mine was renovating the flat he bought, and he shot a nice panorama of his own heated floor under construction. A heated floor is made from a kind of hose that snakes around the whole floor.
3. Somebody in their underwear
4. South end of the suicide bridge
The official name of the suicide bridge is Nuselský most. For obvious reasons.
5. Lone pitbull
This, for the record, is NOT a pitbull. More than one person sent in this clue. Shame on you 😉
Here is a lone pitbull. You can see the swagger and the rippling psychotic pitbull mind in a frenzy. Well, on second thought, I could imagine that maybe it’s not a pitbull. But it’s a lot more of a pitbull than the one above.
6. A bagel (or maybe it’s a donut)
Upon further examination, I’m pretty sure it’s a donut:
7. Exterior nudity
It turns out that there were no fully naked people on display in this photo. There were however quite a few nude statues, relief sculptures, and painted facades. Here is one example:
8. Number 11 and 12, next to each other
Here they are, enjoy a game of football.
9. A bus from a town between the rivers Krka and Kolpa
While this might sound tricky, Google is your friend! Meanwhile, there is one bus that’s quite close to the TV Tower…
Sgraffito is a design scratched into a facade. There is a lot of sgraffito in Prague. Here is one example:
That’s all for today. We’ll post the second set of answers tomorrow!